Can you believe it’s December already?! The countdown to Christmas officially starts now. We’re giving away 12 amazing prizes in the run-up to Christmas with our 12 Days of Christmas competition.
Prizes will be revealed here each day! Please note that each competition will only run until 9:30am the following day. We will announce a winner every day, so bookmark this page because you will want to check it every morning at 9:30am!
Be in with a chance of winning a selection of crafty goodies each day between 1st-12th December by just filling the form below! Don’t forget to sign up to the Simple Sew newsletter to receive all the latest news on pattern releases, new sewing products, magazine offers and so much more!
How to Enter 12 days of Christmas Competition
It’s very simple, just enter by just adding your email in the form below! You have until 13th December 2020 at 9am (GMT), but the earlier you enter, the more chance you have to win one of our prizes! You can also share it with your friends, family and favourite groups to get more entries!
If you cannot see this form, please click here.
Day 1 – Gale Blakely – congratulations! You’ve won 2 Simple Sew paper patterns
Day 2 – Susan Ikin – congratulations! You’ve won a Korbond Carry Away
Day 3 – Olga Larkina – congratulations! You’ve won a Simplicity Vintage Storage Tin
Day 4 – Gaynor Shenton – congratulations! You’ve won Archer Tailor’s Scissors
Day 5 – Karen Wilson- congratulations! You’ve won a DAFA Rotary Cutter
Day 6 – Elizabeth Bruton – congratulations! You’ve won Simplicity Sewing Pattern S8995
Day 7 – Linda Peel – congratulations! You’ve won a Archer tape measure and Burda pattern tissue paper
Day 8 – Laura Devine – congratulations! You’ve won a Simplicity Vintage pin cushion and dressmaking chalk
Day 9 – Jan Amos – congratulations! You’ve won a Simplicity Vintage storage box!
Day 10 – Elena Kase – congratulations! You’ve won a thread set and buttons from Korbond
Day 11 – Tracy Gill – congratulations! You’ve won sewing machine needles and jeans buttons from Archer
Day 12 – Cynthia Kupara – congratulations! You’ve won 2 Simple Sew patterns
*Terms and conditions.
1. The competition closes at 9 am (GMT) 13th December 2020.
2. You cannot exchange the prize for their monetary value or other goods.
3. We will select one winner at random every day from all entries received.
4. The competition is not open to Practical Publishing or any competition partner employees.
5. We will contact the winners via email after the competition closes, by 15th December 2020.
6. If the winning entrants cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, we reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. We reserve the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
9. All personal data submitted with consent will be kept for the purpose of sending out the prize unless you opted in to join our email communication.
10. The competition is open Worldwide to entrants aged 16 and over.
The promoter is Practical Publishing –
Discover the Simple Sew shop
While you’re here, why not treat yourself to some sewing goodies over in the Simple Sew shop? With a range of stylish patterns, haberdashery as well as magazines and craft kits so you’ll be able to stock up on some fabulous products – it’s great for gift ideas, too! Click HERE to visit the Simple Sew Shop.
Pattern Inspiration on the Blog
We’re over the moon to have a lovely bunch of sewists who love Simple Sew patterns and want to share their makes with you. To see all the latest pattern reviews from our Simple Sew team click HERE. You’ll also find plenty of useful hints and tips to help you broaden your dressmaking skills.